Wednesday, 23 November 2011

23.11.2011

Today me and my lovely baby Aysel(love you! :) ) decided to go out to take some photos,and to go to  amaaaziiiing cafe in the whole world!!I love all the days when I'm with Aysel <3 








 This cafe is so sweet!Sweet,I mean!:)you can find loooooots of amazing sweets in there!
And this is my lovvvvvve! Aysel :)









 Then we decided to go to starbucks,OF COURSE!:) Its the best place for us to have a rest and to  talk about everything! :)







I was wearing :
TOPSHOP JACKET
PRADA SUNNIES
STRADIVARIUS SKIRT
TRUSSARDI SWEATER


2 comments:

  1. Love your skirt! Looks like you had a great time!! I'm following you!
    xx so
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos you looked amazing!
    Btw. Im inviting you to my INTERNATIONAL giveaway where the price is bag full of gifts!You can join it here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...