Thursday, 29 December 2011

Going out.


I wanna show you  some make up,which I usually do when I'm going out :)
Generally,I don't use much colors on my face.Especially,I.... HATE!!! eye shadows.I don't use it.I prefer eye liner :)


Chanel foundation.It almost over.Got to buy a new one :)


                                                MY ONE and only!Diorshow  Extase Mascara by Dior.It is really amazing!


                                            Dior  crayon eyeliner waterproof.


                    AND my favorite piece.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat highliter(3)


I have a huge collection of lipsticks,and I can't understand why am I continue buying them :D Those are some that I use frequently.








                                              The best parfume ever! for me of course :))))

and another one <3 LOVED!



16 comments:

  1. aynen bende hic sevmem farlari !!
    ve benim de birsürü rujlarim var MACin rujlari harika.. cok kalici oluyolar... seninkiler de cok güzelmis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche Eclat benimde favorim, harika bir ürün :)
    Fondoten olarak Diorskin Forever´den vazgecmem.
    Chanelin ruju harika görünüyor, acaba numarasini verebilirmisin? :)

    sevgiler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove the post!!!:)

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, xoxo, RA

    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog <33 ... I love Chanel <3


    KISSES

    xoxo
    Nadine ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. your such a pretty girl!
    and i LOVELOVELOVE the makeup
    i cant live without touche eclat!

    New outfit post - Back in the old
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. diorshow mascara is my fav! good choice!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! <3
    Follow me if you want! :)
    http://ilblogdiparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is- the best make up from the best brands :) love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i use the same foundation chanel and mascara diorshow! i love them! chiara www.isnotmycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great taste in choosing make up !


    Happy New Year!

    Come and visit me (:
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love FlowerBom too! I love intense and floral odors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you oftn wearing a dark red one...I was looking for such a color for a long time...I think it is not shown here because it is much darker I think...which one is it?

    Thank you...

    in for the style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ben de far hic sevmem ve ne kadar cok ortak malzememiz varmıs:))
    Chanel fondoteni gerci pek memnun kalmadım, cildim yaglıya donuk oldugu icin iyi gelmedi, Nars'ı da tavsiye ederim kadife bir goruntu veriyor aklında olsun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...