Saturday, 17 December 2011


Hey guys!How are you today?
So this week was one of the best in my life! we had an amazing time together.And yesterday she left back to Italy. :( I'm kinda depressed now,we were going out everyday,had fun and now Im sitting at home and have my Americano :)
Here are some photos!:)


                                                               My BEST BABIES!!


         
this is One of the best creme brulee I had ever!



 I purchased those metallic pants from Zara.I have the golden ones,but I thought those are amazing too,arent they?":)







7 comments:

  1. bende cok begendim pantolonunu hatta ben de istedim =) belki bende alirim...
    bide deri ceketin de cok hos !!
    cok iyi bilirim o durumlari.. yaz tatilide bana olur.. kuzenlerimle cok iyi vakit geciririm sora bu karanlik soguk almanya ya geri dönerim ve 1 hafta boyunca depresyondan cikamam... ama okul is varsa insan mesgul oluyo sora unutup gidiyo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, pants are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love those pants :)

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo !!!!

    Ich bin schon Leser auf deinem Blog

    Übrigens ein sehr schöner Blog gefällt mir richtig gut.

    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal auf meinen Blog vorbei schaust

    Und Leser bei mir wirst, fals du es noch nicht bist.

    http://www.super-naschkatze-80.blogspot.com/

    Viele Liebe Grüße aus Mönchengladbach !!

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome picts sweetie so great that you had fun with your best friends I gonna miss mine too ;( I really love your style and those metallich pants are amazing love them after following you on lookbook is time to follow you on your blog kisses hope you follow me back kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cool, I mean you rock!! I'm following you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...