Sunday, 4 December 2011

thanks God,Its SATURDAY! :")

So the exams are over I'm almost out everyday!Oh you should know this feeling when the exams are over!
Well,first time I saw this skirt on the online Zara I fell in love with it right away!Its unordinary type attracted me soo much!Want to see it on myself all the time!I LOVE the combination of this skirt with those boots!What do you think?
ps. those photos were taken yesterday(Saturday) thats why the title says SATURDAY despite its Sunday today  :)
xx











6 comments:

  1. love the outft. although I'm not a huge fan of leo patterns but you look fantastic!!

    Great blog, I'm a follower now :)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog and great style!!! following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt- the two lengths are so unusual and edgy. That leopard top is the perfect match for it!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer outfit. That skirt is amazing!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...